Provided by Eric O. Gold, Apple-Certified IT Professional
Eric can provide expert, practical help with all of these issues:
Apple Mac/macOS Issues
Integrating all components of your Apple "universe"
General computer issues
- My Mac won’t start up properly, can you fix it?
- Why is my Mac always crashing?
- Why is my Mac so slow?
- How do I tuneup/optimize my Mac and operating system?
- There’s a new operating system out – can you help me safely upgrade my Mac's OS?
- Is my Mac running out of storage space? How can I add more?
- Does my Mac have enough RAM memory? Can I add more?
- Do I need a new Mac? Which Mac would best fit my needs?
- I need a new Mac – should I buy a used one or a new one?
- How do I set up my computer and organize my files/folders so I can work more easily and efficiently?
- What’s the best way to work with all the photos on my Mac?
- My Mac's hard drive has crashed - can you recover all the data from it?
- Is my data safe from hard drive failure, fire, theft, etc? What is the best way to backup my Mac?
- Can you help me switch from Windows to the Mac?
- I need beginning/advanced help with: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Apple iWorks (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), or any of the other major Apple apps including Safari, iTunes, Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, GarageBand, FaceTime, Time Machine and the App Store
- I need an app on my Mac to do x, y, or z – how do I find the best one for my needs?
- I need an app on my iPhone/iPad to do x, y, or z – how do I find the best one for my needs?
- Why can't I open email attachments on my computer?
- My email spam is out of control – can you help me tame it?
- Which iPhone or iPad model would be best for me?
- I just bought a new iPhone/iPad – what’s the best way to move all my data/apps to the new device?
- What is the best way to setup my home/small office network including computers, WiFi devices, routers, printers, etc.?
- Can you help me decide between Comcast, AT&T, DirecTV, etc., as my internet/entertainment service provider?
- Do I need a website/blog and how do I set one up?
- What is the best company to host my website/email?
- How can I setup all my Apple devices to work optimally together?
- What is the “Cloud” and how can it be useful to me?
- What’s the big deal with Apple’s iCloud and why is it important to every user of Apple’s products?
- How do I setup and use my email? How do I synchronize my email across all my devices? (computers, iPhones, iPads, etc.)
- I need purchase advice on a new Apple computer or other Apple product – can you help me decide what’s right for me and also find the best deal?
- What are some good shortcuts/tips to help me work better with all my computers, mobile devices, etc.?
- I’m brand new to computers/iPhones/iPads/apps, etc, and I don’t even know where to start – can you ease me forward on the path ahead?
Contact Eric O. Gold • 415-871-9690